Deutsch für E-Mails©
You work with German clients or for a German company? You have to write emails but you are not sure how to do that? Or you write regularly emails but you are still not really happy with your performance? Then you’ve come to the right place!
Numerous German companies and companies with German speaking customer service or other departments are located in Kraków and this trend appears to continue in 2020! A lot of employees have problems with writing emails due to lack of experience and appropriate quality control or even training.
Only own materials (no textbook) are used which were developed on the basis of the long experience as Senior Customer Service Trainer. The materials are continuously reviewed and updated.
- How to create the right structure and format
- Clear and precise wording
- Analysis of bad and good emails
- Analysis of self-written emails
- Useful general tips
- Spelling mistakes
- How to answer complaints professionally
- Appropriate expressions
- Creating useful templates